Login to Complete an Application or to Access your Account
If you’re a current Crain’s Cleveland Business subscriber, please use your crainscleveland.com login information to access this form. If you’re not a current subscriber, please create a new Open Water account by clicking MY ACCOUNT in the navigation bar above.
If you are having problems logging in with your crainscleveland.com login information, please contact customer service at 877-824-9373 or by email.
Nominations are now open for Crain’s 2023 Excellence in HR Awards, recognizing outstanding human resources executives and teams.
The deadline to nominate a candidate for this award program is Friday, April 28.
Honorees will be featured in a July 31 special section of Crain's Cleveland Business.
- Overall Excellence / HR Team of the Year: This nominee drove significant business results in 2022.
- HR Technology: This nominee developed or implemented advancements in technology to improve employees’ lives.
- Employee Experience & Retention: This nominee used design thinking to improve the employee experience, improve retention and increase productivity, performance and staff engagement for the company or industry.
- Recruitment: This nominee developed innovative and effective solutions that bolster the company's employment needs.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: This nominee successfully made the business case for investing in DE&I to the company's top executives and effectively conceived of and implemented successful DE&I-related initiatives.
All information submitted as part of this application is considered on the record. We reserve the right to publish any information provided if an applicant is selected for an award.
Final decisions about who is selected for the special section will be communicated directly to the nominee selected. The deadline to nominate is April 28.
RELEASE OF INFORMATION: Your completion of this form provides your consent to be contacted by Crain's regarding this information or our promotional efforts.
Content provided may be published by Crain’s Cleveland Business. By completing this form, you agree to Crain’s use of the provided information in print, online and at the awards event.
Diversity will be taken into consideration when selecting honorees, including as it relates to the businesses and industries represented, as well as geography, age, race, culture, gender and experience.